A printmaker trying to get to grips with lifes bigger questions and all with a warped squeegee....

.

Tuesday 13 July 2010

EXcitement beyond excitement !!!!

Ladies and gentleman i have been featured on the fabulous Print and Pattern blog !!Very thrilled and excited -hoorah hoorah hoorah.This makes up for the fact that i have been diagnosed with inflamed tendons in my elbow (tennis elbow it s known as) and Doctor says I m not to print for a month or so -boo hoo and sob-i m hanging up my squeegee for a while....

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful to be featured on Print and Patter! that's how I discovered your gorgeous printmaking and blog. You have my sympathies re the tennis elbow I had it in both arms last year, it's so frustrating, ice, time and physio has sorted mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! & hope you feel better soon. I just found your blog via Print Pattern and remember dragging myself away from the Susie Brooks Gallery in St Ives telling myself I couldn't afford 'cat disenfranchised with the wild west'. He is still stuck in my head. Perhaps when my debts are paid off he will grace my wall yet.... :) Glad I've found a way to keep up with your work now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I've just found your blog through Print & Pattern. What a find! Your work is beautiful, I look forward to your posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki-love the BrooksSmith gallery-they are a very talented couple indeed -glad you like cat disenchanted -based on my cat Hilary,who is soon to feature in a new print all of her own.thanks for following the blog !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks RahRah -that s very kind.

    ReplyDelete