A printmaker trying to get to grips with lifes bigger questions and all with a warped squeegee....

.

Monday 5 July 2010

Journey to the big bad city.......




Hello people.I am pooped.I went up to London yesterday to see the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition and meet up with some chums for a posh tea.Lovely.And we saw Boy George ! Here are some snaps of what i saw......Starting with my friend Chitra s print at the Royal Academy-look at all those red dots -super !!!!My Mum and i then perused Fortnum and Mason s-check out the sweet counter -and in the food hall downstairs they sold chocolate covered ants and healthy baked scorpions ( not fried you notice).
In Piccadilly I passed this amazing japanese sweetmeats store-i have no idea what these creations are made of but they were so beautifully packaged in tissue -they looked gorgeous.The japanese really know how to package things well.








No comments:

Post a Comment