A printmaker trying to get to grips with lifes bigger questions and all with a warped squeegee....

.

Monday 16 August 2010

My wife went to the carribean .Jamaica?No St Lucia actually.

One thing about the Carribean is that you get the most amazing sunsets,night after night.This picture doesn t do it justice at all.
I found this angel fish woven out of banana leaf on the beach-beautiful.
Using the fancy hipstomatic app on my iphone to capture ruby cartwheeling on the beach.
This hardly ever happens-a printmaker with clean nails-it won t last.
And finally ,below,my super dooper expensive sandals- flippin uncomfortable !!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I went to St. Lucia 3yrs ago and I absolutely loved it!! The weather was perfect every day, and so were the sunsets :)

    I can't wait to go back again some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was lovely -especially now i m in rainy north devon !Miss the pina coladas too x

    ReplyDelete